Digital Content Marketing Executive
Full Time (Hybrid 2 days in the office, 3 days work from home)
Salary: £27,000 to c£31,000 per annum
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Are you an experienced Digital Content Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new role? If so, we have the perfect new role for you! We are looking for a candidate who has a basic awareness of SEO and creating external content. You will also get the opportunity to work in a lovely supportive marketing team.
- Content Planning
- Task Management
- SEO Optimised Content
- Content Proofing
- System Management
- Team Collaboration
- Tracking & Reporting
- Prior Experience in a Similar Role
- Knowledge of Cross Channel Content
- Passionate and Creative
- An understanding of video production is an advantage
- Understanding of Digital Marketing Concepts
- Great Copy Writing & Proof Reading Skills
- Experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop
- B2B or B2C experience will be considered. B2B and B2C is preferable.
- Car Owner is preferred but not essential as there may be the occasional travel to different UK sites ideally but also flex around this too from the client's perspective.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.