Digital Marketing Exec
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Warrington (9-5 Hybrid - 4 days in the office).
Salary: £25K - £30K DOE
We are looking for a B2B Marketer to support and coordinate the marketing initiative for a hugely successful B2B Software & Technology Business. This company provides automation software and services, supplying cutting-edge, future-proof systems that streamline efficiency, with clients such as THG and Amazon.
This role is for someone with 0-3 years of experience, with a thirst to learn and develop their own skills and career - demonstrating a forwarding-thinking approach with the ability to align with the direction and values of the company.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Ownership of their website
- Coordinating Marketing and PR activity with the CEO and Sales Team
- Coordination of CRM system (Hubspot) Data and Marketing activity.
- Assisting the development of an appropriate Budget.
- Working with outside partners to leverage the best use of partner material
- Working with outside agencies with regard to planning/developing their brand.
- Owning the company marketing collateral - eg Brochures, Flyers, and other such.
- Creation of new digital channels as appropriate.
- Liaison with clients and Media.
- Sound understanding of digital marketing approaches.
- Market research capability to support the marketing strategy.
- Excellent communication capabilities.
- Knowledge of brand management and brand promotion.
- Ability to work well in partnership with team members and manage external service providers
- Proficient in content curation, video, and copywriting.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.