Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Salary: £26K - £28K (4 days in office, 1 day at home)
We're working exclusively with an international industrial product company who are on the hunt for a Content Executive to join their growing marketing team. This role is ideal for an ambitious B2B Content marketer, looking to hone and develop their skill set in a lo-ego, forward-thinking environment. Going through a period of exponential growth, this key hire is the perfect opportunity for someone to rapidly progress their career within an incredibly successful business.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Lead to create marketing content strategies for all Group brands
- To create marketing content and deploy marketing campaigns for multiple channels including social media, email, press releases, trade shows, events, and product launches
- To produce compelling copy, articles, case studies, and blogs to feed into the overarching digital strategy
- To update website content with relevant new products, and technical information ensuring the accuracy and integrity of online data
- To ideate/create various video content to help facilitate the growth of each brand in the digital space
- To be responsible for all product labels, liaising with commercial and technical departments for the latest legislation and product information
- To use software such as Canva, Illustrator, and Photoshop to create content
- Manage the performance of marketing campaigns, reporting on set KPI's to the Marketing Lead
- Take ownership of the design and deployment of company marketing materials, such as brochures, promotional adverts, and more for both internal and external uses
- Actively use a CRM system to record, import, and export data that helps inform or build upon the marketing strategy
- To assist with the development and consistent application of corporate branding to all products and company activities
- To liaise with the wider technical and commercial team to build and plan content
- To liaise and distribute content to distribution partners, agents, and customers around the world
- 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- 1-year Illustrator experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft 365
- Experience in Campaign management, WordPress, Canva, Salesforce, Mailchimp
- B2B experience
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.