Job Title: Client Services
Location: London (3 days a week office based)
About the Company
seventy7 are a highly successful integrated creative content agency, working with over 160 retailers from start- ups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home.
Their team of 100 based across Manchester, London & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients. They build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter.
Their services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, production and video all of which are wrapped with end-to-end account management and logistics production - put simply they plan, create, and optimise content for their clients.
About the Role
You will play an integral part in the seventy7 client services team, you will be the bridge between clients and the agency, who produce high quality content for premium fashion, lifestyle & homeware brands.
You will have full responsibility for the day to day management of a client account or set of accounts and will manage the production of these clients and projects through the various stages and teams.
You are responsible for ensuring that the agency are meeting client's needs and those of seventy7 through strong client relationships and excellent communication, ensuring that all margins are achieved and that the account(s) grow.
As a small and agile team, you will have exposure to a variety of projects and clients, meaning no one day will be the same. This role is great for a proactive, energetic person looking for a career within a constantly growing creative agency.
Client Relationship Management
- Leading key client account(s) with responsibility for the client and seventy7 relationship.
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests.
- Demonstrating solutions-led approach and clear problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable leading the room, articulate, with strong communication skills.
- Presenting and pitching work and ideas to clients including supporting with new business opportunities.
- Actively managing financial aspects of existing accounts to ensure profitability and growth.
- Negotiate pricing with existing clients and updating contracts annually.
Project management & delivery
- Taking client briefs, briefing internal seventy7 teams and overseeing the work through to completion.
- Ensuring that client requirements including project timelines and budgets are met.
- Management of accurate account reporting both internally and externally, to include all records of meetings, client feedback, decisions and agreed actions.
- Have a strategic viewpoint,understanding agency capabilities and persuasively upsell to clients.
- Managing junior members, serving as an enthusiastic role model, providing guidance, support and feedback.
- Reviewing all proposals and briefs before being sent to clients.
· Prior roles in sales and account management positions preferable
· Cycle to work scheme
· 22 days holiday pro-rata for the first year of employment + Birthday holiday
· Hybrid working - 3 days compulsory to work at the studio
· BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
· Healthy minds club
· Drinks Fridge
· Free breakfast
· Social events
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.