Role: Client Manager (PPC)
Salary: £30K - £35K DOE
We're working exclusively with PPC Geeks, a successful and growing organization of Paid Media specialists who are looking to grow a minimum of 50% this year, to help find them a brilliant and personable PPC Client Manager to join their client services team. Not only do PPC Geeks offset all their carbon emissions, but they also offer a profit share to their employees, operate remotely and only work with clients that align with their values, as well as support their team in their own upskilling and self-development.
As a Client manager, you will be responsible for managing your own roster of client relationships, achieving excellent results, client satisfaction, and account growth.
Your role will be pivotal in shaping your client's strategy, and you will collaborate closely with account managers to ensure the ongoing evolution and improvement of our services for clients under our management.
As part of an expert team, you will collaborate with other client managers and account managers to maintain our excellent service standards and evolve our business operations.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
● Minimum 2 years experience as a Client/Account Manager
● Up-to-date technical PPC knowledge
● Accomplished analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making
● Basic understanding of Google Ads conversion tracking
● Good communication, both verbal and written
● Good organization and project management skills
● Highly proficient at data and performance analysis
● A flexible, proactive, and collaborative approach to your job
Advantageous to have:
● Degree or high-level qualification in digital marketing
● Strong leadership skills
● Evidence of new process creation in previous roles
Client Manager Job Duties:
● Create, develop, and implement effective long and short-term paid search strategies in line with
● Manage relationships and strategies of multiple PPC accounts
● Explore ways to grow your client accounts through new tests or increasing spend
● Track account weekly and monthly KPIs working closely with account managers to achieve and
exceed these KPIs
● Use performance data to make data-driven decisions
● Provide guidance and support to account managers regarding client happiness and expectations.
● Provide weekly and monthly performance reports to your clients
● Keep pace with market developments and identify new tactics to improve account performance
Team Development Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with the Client Services Director and the Client Manager team to uphold our
exceptional standards and drive the ongoing evolution of our operational methods
● Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of PPC Geeks' strategies and
Special Projects Responsibilities:
● Manage relationships with Google strategists for your key accounts
● Conduct sales calls with potential clients and guide them through our audit and proposal
● Collaborate with the Client Management team on customized, ad-hoc projects where needed
● Stay up-to-date with the ever-evolving PPC trends and techniques
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.