Client Account Director
Client Account Director
Fiducial Communications is the creative content partner for the financial services industry.
We partner with the world's leading private banks, asset management and investment companies to bring financial stories to life.
Our team of financial content creators, producers, animators, journalists and designers use the very latest creator tools and technology to create high impact financial content. Multi-platform creations include video and film to illustration and interactive animated infographics. We've also won awards for our use of the very latest innovations including artificial intelligence.
Our clients are c-suite marketing and financial professionals across the world, for whom we work globally from our London studio. To help drive the next phase of our business growth we're looking for a Client Account Director who will oversee a portfolio of clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new growth opportunities.
You will currently be an Account Director or Senior Account Manager, ideally with experience working in an agency landscape. We are a small team so you will need to be a self starter, able to hit the ground running and not afraid to take responsibility. We are open to new ideas and there's the opportunity to have a real impact on the business. Your input has the potential to have a big impact on the business and your efforts realised much faster than they would be in a huge organisation.
Our business has grown organically by word of mouth through providing great work for great clients. This is a key part of our ethos and one that you will help to continue through the nurturing of existing and new relationships. Supporting our clients, consultative in your approach, you will strive to really understand the heart of their business and how we can add long term value through our partnership.
- Proactively own the client relationship, growth, NPS and longevity.
- Investigate and understand the client's goals and KPIs.
- Uncover clients' challenges & priorities.
- Research the client's markets and provide strategic insights, ideas and solutions to ensure the best possible results from projects and overall client relationships.
- Look ahead to understand what's changing for the client.
- Develop and grow the Client Services team in line with the businesses growth strategy.
- Aid new business pitches and winning new clients.
- Calling, meeting, entertaining and building deep relationships with clients.
- Proactively explore opportunities to expand existing client spend.
- Lead all new work/quoting discussions with clients.
- Own project financials/managing and forecasting budgets.
- Owns the commercial success of the client account through delivery of experience, outcomes and increased revenue.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Client projects in a similar environment and level and growing accounts.
- Natural relationship builder with a nurturing approach, able to build trust and respect with clients and your team.
- You will have an adaptable communication style, the ability to hone in on your audience and respond accordingly with diplomacy and empathy.
- Self starter, proactive and driven.
- You will be adept at making commercial decisions that are right for the agency and the client.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence and demonstrate active listening skills in your approach.
- Have a genuine passion for our client's businesses.
What's in it for you?
Ability to be part of a critical growth stage of the agency
Potential to grow and build the Client Services team with the Founder
Hybrid working (Southbank office)