Business Development Manager (Agency)
Uncapped commission based on revenue generated
Salary: Up to £50k per annum DOE
Are you an experienced business development manager looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
I'm looking to speak to driven, motivated sales professionals who have experience selling digital, media or creative packages. This is a genuine opportunity to join a leading marketing agency who has an enviable client portfolio and great reputation in the market.
Your key focus will be to ensure you have a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities and will have the ability and confidence to see them through from the conversation through to the conversion.
You will be responsible for…
Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Searching for and engaging with suitable decision makers within the retail & B2B sector to win new business.
- Build on the CRM database and maintain the pipeline of opportunities.
- Respond to and manage incoming new business enquiries.
- Identify networking opportunities and attend events
- Pro-actively research and identify new markets and revenue streams.
New Business and Pitching:
- Produce proposals (including RFI's and RFP's), quotations and estimates that achieve the business' commercial goals and run large presentations managing internal and external stakeholders. Comprehensive support from a highly experienced & knowledgeable team will be available for pitches, proposals & RFP's.
- Close agreements and negotiate all key terms & conditions of the sale.
- Work closely with the Client Services Team in the handover of new accounts.
- Report back to stakeholders regularly on pipeline growth, meetings booked and business closed and increase the pipeline value month on month.
- Must have experienced of working in a creative orientated Sales or Business Development Role agency (experience is preferential)
- Experience in developing New Business strategies.
- Tenacious, results driven, intuitive and the ability to think on their feet.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Super organised with phenomenal attention to detail and lots of energy.
- Proficient with Excel, Word & PowerPoint and have excellent writing skills.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
I look forward to hearing from you!