Business Development Manager - Automation
Salary: up to £85k
Bonus structure: uncapped up to 20% of revenue generated
A marketing leading, established technology business based in Manchester is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity that offers great earning potential. As the company continues to go rapidly, they are looking for an individual who is driven to deliver results. You will focus of selling Automation solutions into existing accounts. That's right warm leads!
The key focus for the role will be to drive revenue by selling the Automation solution, across the existing & growing client base. You will be expected to contact executive directors in the relevant roles (direct or via Account Directors) to set up meetings to initially present the introductory data insight that supports the proposal to carry out a proof of concept. This will enable you & the implementation team to extract the key data to build a business case and facilitate the purchase.
Upon completion of any contract this would be managed across to the Account Director and Customer Success Team.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Develop new business opportunities within a set group of existing accounts
- Achieve new business sales targets on a quarterly basis
- Set up meetings with the relevant Directors to discuss and present the Automation solutions service
- Plan & prepare for senior executive meetings and then response with a summary of the meeting and actions
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Maintain and develop new customers (of the Automation Solution) through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Monitor and report all actions on the companies CRM system
- Set up internal meetings with the relevant people to develop a co-ordinated new sales account plan
Key attributes should include:
- Solid Business Development experience and a track record of exceeding targets
- Experience in technology or housing and social sector would be advantageous
- Proven experience of gaining access, working with and presenting to C- Level executives
- Ability to build and deliver a comprehensive business case
- Ability to work through the complete sales process
- Working knowledge of CRM systems to log all prospect interactions (salesforce is desirable)
- Team player - proven ability to work for post sales implementation teams
We are looking for a self-driven and highly professional, results orientated individual with a clear focus on high quality work and business growth. You will need to be credible, professional, comfortable dealing with senior executives, reliable, tolerant and determined.
An Excellent communicator who can see things from another person's perspective. Open to development, coaching and mentoring on a regular basis and able to travel on a regular basis across the UK.
If you are keen to develop, achieve and someone who is looking for responsibility and accountability then this is the opportunity for you!!