Bid Manager - Professional Services, Healthcare and Public Sector
Full Time (Hybrid - 3 Days WFH)
Location: North England
Are you an experienced Bid Manager or an Exec ready for the next step looking for an exciting new role with a high profile professional services firm? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
· Project managing NHS and public sector tender opportunities, including major panel frameworks
· Generating written responses which take in account government policy and topical issues in the NHS, public sector and wider healthcare markets.
- Identifying winning themes that convey an understanding of sector requirements and differentiate offering to those of our competitors - including key values, innovation, and sustainability.
- Developing and maintaining a library of precedent text for tenders including capturing all relevant information to be utilised in future bids.
- Managing senior internal stakeholders within the Business Group throughout the tender process.
- Researching and establishing procurement cycles and engaging with procurement professionals within key target and key client organisations to contribute to the opportunity pipeline.
- Providing input to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
- Prior experience of NHS and/or public sector bid management and bid writing highly beneficial
- Proven ability writing concise responses based on highly technical information
- Degree-level qualification
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Advanced IT skills across a broad range of applications including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach under own initiative.
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required.
- Understanding of layout and graphics and knowledge of InDesign is advantageous.
- APMP (Association for Proposal Management Professional) Foundation Certification or strong understanding of proposal best practice.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you