Assistant Product Manager
Full Time (Hybrid - 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £33k per annum DOE
Company: International company - B2B
Are you an experienced Product Assistant or Executive ready to take on an exciting new role with a big brand in a great company? If so, we have the perfect new role for you! We are recruiting for a candidate who can manage an agency relationship, manage a website and app, assist with brand planning & brand comms, assist with data reporting and events.
- Day to Day Management of PR, Creative and Media Agencies
- Supporting Retail Pharmacy and Key Accounts
- Lead Meetings for Product Development
- Generate and update Sales Supports
- Promote the Brand internally
- Manage all inbound communication
- Assists the Brand Manager as required
- Degree Educated Or Relevant Experience in a Marketing Field
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Some portfolio experience or project management or product management experience essential in B2B ideally
- High Attention To Detail
- Great Communication Skills
- Understanding of Marketing Campaigns
- Open To Travel for Work Occasionally
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.