Salary: Up To £55'000 DOE
Location: Deansgate, Manchester (Hybrid)
Your objective: To take responsibility for the delivery of outstanding results that have a positive impact on your client's business.
Your job: As account director you will be the trusted advisor for your clients, advising them on, and implementing, the most impactful activity to achieve their objectives, ensuring you add real value to their business.
- You will immerse yourself in your clients, developing an understanding of their business, objectives and strategy as well as their competitors and recognise how your work can make a real difference to their business.
- Establish a meaningful relationship with the highest-level contact in your clients' business, acting as their external business partner
- Show leadership by inspiring and motivating more junior members of the team, giving them opportunities to develop and lead on strands of client accounts
- Work alongside the strategists to ensure forward planning is aligned with clients' strategy and objectives
- Set the standard for engaging and insightful written content across a range of different platforms
- Work alongside the head of content and strategists to develop strategic, multi-channel content campaigns for existing clients and new business pitches
- Grow your network and enhance your professional profile by attending relevant industry and networking events
- You are a leader, taking ownership and responsibility, collaborating to get optimum performance from those you work with and ensuring results exceed the client's expectations. You are not afraid to take on stuff that takes you out of your comfort zone.
- You add real value to clients, with a results-driven attitude and a creative thought process.
- You have a talent for implementing and managing successful PR and marketing campaigns, with a suitable network of media contacts.
- Your interpersonal skills are of real value to both your clients and the people you work with.
- Your commercial acumen means that you maximise the growth potential on your accounts, advising on the benefit of services from other areas of the agency that will enhance the clients' business.
High Performing Teams will help you become the best version of yourself. You will receive a personal training programme through the University of Life incorporating distributive leadership modules, emotional health and resilience, and a skills exchange programme. You will have a personal action plan, monthly development meetings and a personal mentor. And when you're ready you'll be promoted, with routes into the head of content and strategist roles.
Interested? Please apply now.