Location: Wrexham - 5 days in the office onsite
Full Time: Permanent - 40 hours per week
Benefits: Up to £35k DOE
We are on the lookout for a Full Stack Web Developer to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial business recognised in the Independent Food Service and Retail Sector for top-notch products, service, and expertise.
The ideal candidate should excel in a fast-paced setting, managing multiple projects within tight deadlines, and possess a strong understanding of the entire web development process.
- Collaborate with IT, and marketing teams on various projects.
- Development and launch of a new B2B online ordering platform.
- Maintenance and continuous development of Web Apps, Websites, and other applications to ensure high reliability and performance.
- Addressing bug fixes and contributing to additional feature development.
- Designing and developing new websites and apps from inception to completion.
- React JS, C#, HTML & CSS
- PHP with an understanding of MVC framework or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in SQL and database manipulations
- Git for source control
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals, with a focus on object-oriented programming and basic design patterns.
- Familiarity with a modern full stack setup, encompassing web frameworks on both server and client sides, along with API-driven applications.
- Specific experience with React for an online ordering project.
Bonus skills include familiarity with:
- net language
- shell scripting
- js and its desktop modules.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!