Role: UX Designer
Location: Manchester ( 9-5 Hybrid - 2 days in the office).
Salary: £35K - £37K DOE
We are working exclusively with an international office solutions company that delivers both products and services to customers worldwide with manufacturing and sales facilities in over 40 countries. Having been at the forefront of its market for more than 110 years, this innovative brand values a customer-first attitude, alongside a commitment to a circular economy, ensuring a minimal impact on the environment.
The purpose of the role:
- User Experience Designer providing guidance and support on creating seamless user journeys. Focusing on Customer Experience, generating outstanding solutions and journey applications.
- Incorporating the company's values into daily activities and your approach to customers and other stakeholders.
- Supporting "Global Team Brother" within the marketing role to maintain digital excellence
- Providing effective and timely UX support to the business to support commercial initiatives, whilst meeting customer needs
- Training and supporting the Brother European network offering guidance and solutions to problems when required.
- Team building and supporting the development of departmental activities and processes.
- Carrying out roles and all responsibilities in an effective and timely manner.
- Delivering UX Design best practices and guidelines throughout Europe.
- 5+ years of professional UX experience
- Academic degree in a relevant field for example UX design, cognitive psychology or similar.
- Leading stakeholder workshops and identifying requirements to effectively interpret workable solutions.
- Use of tools for analysis - examples: HotJar, Usabilla, Google Analytic, VWO
- Fully conversant with the creation of a range of UX deliverables and concepts such as personas, site maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes - using Axure, Figma, Miro or similar.
- Good understanding of different UX Design disciplines such as decision mapping, prototyping, visual & interaction design, information architecture, persona creation and empath mapping,
- Familiar with, and contributor to Digital and User Experience trends
- Strong experience of usability centered design research and user testing
- Strong ability to translate research findings into actionable insights
- Great collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Understanding of and interest in the relevant product and consumer behavior trends.
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally.
Desirables (But not essential!)
- CSS, HTML skills
- Experience of using the Sitecore content management system.
- Familiarity of using the Adobe Creative Suite.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.