Trade Marketing Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £40k to £50k per annum
Are you an experienced Trade Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new role with an established global brand? As the UK Trade Marketing Manager, you will be a key link between UK Sales and Central Marketing in order to maximise Brand representation across customer base and ultimately Sales. You will define the activation plans and manage a marketing budget in order to provide the maximum return. This role involves day-to-day management of the UK's marketing activities, offers a broad marketing remit across marketing strategy, full-mix communications, research and market intelligence, and sales support.
- Drive business growth across product portfolio
- Ensure all brand communications are aligned with company guidelines
- Take control of annual marketing budget and allocate wisely
- Set marketing strategies and objectives for the year
- Supervise PR campaigns and work with Media/PR Agencies to highlight the brand
- Create all marketing material in line with the corporate identity
- Responsible for ROI analysis on projects and Liaise with Licensing Companies
- Work collaboratively across all the Teams to ensure clear message and goals
- Monitor Market Trends and Competitor Activity
- Degree/Diploma Educated in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- Experience in budget management
- Understands global/international markets and cultures
- Confident in managing stakeholders
- Proven track record in end-to-end campaign management
- Strategic, Analytical and with Great Communication Skills
- Both self-reliant and team-oriented
- A Creative fast-learner able to work under pressure
- A Full Driving Licence
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!