Role: Technical E-commerce Manager
Salary: £40K - £50K+ DOE (4 days in office, 1 day at home)
We're working exclusively with an international product company who are on the hunt for a Technical E-commerce Manager to join their growing web team. This role is ideal for a technically minded eCommerce professional who has previous experience managing projects. Your role will be to manage and deliver operational efficiency and improvements to their; websites, marketplace selling accounts, order management systems, and aid in the development of wider business system requirements.
- Day-to-day management of their e-commerce systems and operations to facilitate sales growth.
- Implementing new systems and processes to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Manage, prioritize, and proactively drive all changes on their websites, including large-scale development, significant process enhancements, and day-to-day improvements.
- Oversee development of International sites, including applicable logistic integration.
- Continually drive site trading capabilities introducing revenue-generating features and improving conversion rate.
- Proactively propose, devise, and deliver new processes to eliminate issues and improve efficiency.
- Build working relationships with their order management provider, payment gateway, and technical development providers.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze and report on website and feature performance.
- Ensure our online business delivers a best-in-class customer experience in line with market trends.
- Proactive development of systems and processes to the wider business.
- Proven track record in delivering e-commerce/system projects.
- Excellent and demonstrable understanding of UX and CRO, specifically for mobile devices.
- Understanding of online marketing requirements relating to website builds including SEO and EMS integration and product feeds.
- Skilled communicator, able to build working relationships with internal business departments and external providers.
- Self-motivated, organized, change-oriented, Innovative, Passionate, and driven.
- Experience in devising, implementing, and delivering successful e-commerce/system projects.
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.