We're not going to waste space describing the job. We're going to tell you why you should work for us. After all, you're already a Recruiter … you don't need us to spoon feed you!
The most important bit; what's in it for you?
- We only work with quality clients, who trust us on an exclusive basis and respect our relationship as an extension of their team.
- You'll never work for free and have the power to turn away poor work at low fees.
- We're market leaders for on target earnings. There's no cap. You're here to make money after all.
- An agile, remote-first approach and a genuine work from anywhere policy, even abroad.
- Live briefs to work on from Day One so you start earning straight away - 86% of our business is from repeat clients.
- Genuine autonomy to work how you want.
- An unrivalled, bespoke benefits package where you choose what matters to you.
- Huge progression opportunities - if you've got an idea, we're all ears.
- Investment in your personal development with regular external training sessions.
We Are Adam. We do things differently here.
Adam is a great place to work, learn and build long term relationships. We embrace challenge, adapt to change and possess an unwavering winning mentality.
- No KPI crunching or call targets - we're outcome focused.
- A dedicated Support team to help you find candidates and pick up some admin.
- We respect YOUR life. Make the job work for you, not the other way round.
- We have a culture of trust, collaboration, mutual respect and shared success.
- No bull. No egos. Just down to earth, genuine people who are treated like adults.
What we need in return.
- Evidence of a stable & substantial recruitment career.
- Understanding of our core sectors is desirable.
- Knowledge of selling and fulfilling retained assignments preferred.
- Experience in headhunting methodologies are a significant advantage.
- Strong search and selection and research skills.
We're interested in hearing from Senior and Principal Consultants who are keen to try a unique working environment. Our base salaries start from £30,000. We're open to full or part time hours.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.