Senior Paid Social Exec
Salary: £25k - £30K DOE
We're looking for a brilliant Senior Paid Social Media Exec to join a Digital Marketing Agency in the heart of Manchester. They work with a range of small and large clients, with varying spends and challenges.
The majority of their portfolio is split between e-commerce clients within sports and fashion and property lead generation for the UK's largest landlords.
Their clients spend between £1,500 and £100,000 per month on Paid Social - so a large range but this is why they want to build out their Media Team and bring in people that match their culture, initially providing you with accounts that match your level and then begin providing more challenging accounts to ensure that whoever joins is always progressing within their skillset and career whilst in the company.
The team is currently composed of 3x PPC Managers, 2x Paid Social Managers, a Media Account Executive, a Media Account Manager and a Performance Director.
The goal is to have a team of 12 by the end of the year and add talent into the team in the form of Paid Social Managers (Exec & Manager), PPC Managers (Exec & Manager), a CRM & Email Marketing Manager and a Data Analyst, so you will be a part of a new, exciting team.
- Work across their portfolio of eCommerce, property & hospitality and leisure clients
- Leverage platform-level and industry data to build strategies for existing and new clients and work with the media team to integrate these strategies into client campaign plans
- Build new campaigns, ad sets & ads within Facebook Ads Manager and optimise according to campaign strategy to exceed KPIs
- Identify opportunities to help expand clients laterally and launch campaigns across additional social platforms e.g TikTok, Snap & LinkedIn
- Provide feedback to the media team & performance director on the progress of campaign activity from a creative and attribution viewpoint
- Support the team with weekly and monthly client reporting
- Demonstrable experience in managing Facebook Advertising and TikTok campaigns
- Evidenced ability to provide forecasts for a range of client types
- Track record of scaling campaigns and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of third-party software e.g Triplewhale
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
Their team work from their office in the Northern Quarter 5-days a week, they offer 28 days of holiday, not including bank holidays, review salaries and roles twice a year and provide an open book, transparent view on bonuses which are paid out at Christmas and are based on pre-agreed individual performance targets and length of service for the company.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.