Senior Paid Media Executive
Senior Paid Media Executive
Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: Up to £35K (DOE)
We are Adam are partnered exclusively with a global fashion and jewellery company based in Manchester who is looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join their growing team. This is an exciting entrepreneurial brand who has an enviable global reputation in luxury affordable fashion. This is not a fast fashion brand; they pride themselves on quality.
The growth my client has experienced over the last few years is phenomenal and it couldn't be a better time to join this business!!
As the Senior Paid Media Executive, you will support the acquisition of the business in developing and implementing paid media campaigns.
You will analyse the performance of and maximise the return on investment of digital marketing campaigns spanning paid social, paid search, programmatic display and more, ensuring that performance goals are met whilst proactively managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Manage paid digital campaigns across multiple brands and channels, from brief through to post campaign analysis
- Optimise campaigns daily to ensure budgets are invested as effectively as possible, delivering maximum performance and ROI
- Regular reporting on campaign performance
- Stakeholder management- informing on current campaign performance as well as future opportunities.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure plans are achievable and on track.
- Identify new areas for growth.
- Solid B2C digital marketing experience (fashion and retail sector is advantageous but not essential)
- Strong knowledge and experience managing digital channels (paid social, paid search and/or programmatic)
- Experience of working towards CPAs and ROAS
- Analytical capability with experience of a range of analytics tools
- A good understanding of budgeting and forecasting techniques.
- Proactive attitude and curiosity to try new technologies and platforms.
- Ability to prioritize your work to meet company goals and great organisational skills
- Proactive attitude and strong attention to detail
- A real passion for media and marketing
- Enhanced company benefit package
- Potential for bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Matched pension contributions of 5%
- Staff discount of 40%
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Hybrid working (1-day WFH)
More importantly the team are great and the company culture is fun, fast paced and rewarding
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!