Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £25K - £30K DOE (Hybrid).
We are working exclusively with BE.ev, a community-first, electric vehicle charging business that has recently joined forces with Octopus Energy to expand its presence across the UK and therefore looking to expand its marketing team.
We're looking for a forward-thinking, focused, and driven individual to join an ambitious team focused on expanding their national presence in a market with huge demand. Approximately 300,000 chargers will be needed by 2030; today there are just 37,000. The good news is that this represents a 30% year-on-year increase, though this lags somewhat behind the 38% annual growth in sales of battery electric cars during the year to November (Source: Zap-Map).
- Managing the 'Social Media' channels - working with agencies to ensure that all activity and messaging is on brand. Creating and evolving a robust content plan to deliver the business objectives. Analysing post performance and feeding results into a KPI dashboard to inform the marketing strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of the 'Comms' plan - working hand in hand with their roster of agencies to deliver a dense Comms and PR plan that communicates the successes of the business and helps to elevate the brand profile.
- Helping with the execution of Be.EV's 'B2B' sales plan through the generation of best-in-class marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and sales packs. Activating focused campaigns to target their key verticals in order to increase our number of sites. Supporting the sales team to create necessary digital and physical assets to help them expand their relationships and impact.
- Helping with the delivery of our 'B2C' marketing plan. Managing their member communication program through email marketing and engagement. Exploring messaging, benefits, and rewards to grow member numbers and increase engagement.
- Approx 3 years of B2C Marketing experience
- Experience in managing social media channels, in particular, LinkedIn
- Thrive in a fast-moving, fast-growing organisation
- Happy to work with a 'lean' team and to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Passion and enthusiasm for sustainability and positive social impact
- Strong commercial/sales mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience delivering marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation, campaign management software, CRM tools, and running test-and-learn campaigns would be advantageous
- Experience creating content, including for online channels
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.