|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
We are delighted to be working with the crew at 'Reason' to help them find their next Senior Experience Designer.
Reason are an independent digital product studio of 50 friendly and focused individuals, with an international client list of global brands, ranging from Retail (Gap, Levi Strauss) and Financial Services (UBS, ANZ) to Media (Channel 4, Harper Collins) and Telecoms (Deutsche Telecom).
We're looking for an ambitious advocate of user-centred design to work on exciting digital transformation projects.
With a full stack capability, their design and engineering teams work closely together to bring designs to life. This helps them accelerate progress from problem to product at scale, to drive value and create lasting impact.
They've been growing since 2012, and last year was no exception. They had a strong year supporting their clients through Covid, and as a result they are now building their design team so that they can tackle even bigger challenges, always in a user-centred way.
What you'll get up to:
As a Senior Experience Designer, you'll be leading on the User Experience side of client engagements. You'll make sure that they design and build products that are effective, efficient and delight users.
During the course of an engagement with a client, youll:
● Usually get involved from the very beginning, helping to understand the brief and shape their approach
● Lead collaborative workshops with clients and colleagues, to understand business requirements, make strategic decisions and co-create designs
● Plan and facilitate qualitative and quantitative research with users to understand their needs and extract actionable insights
● Figure out ways to communicate insights, helping their clients understand and connect with users
● Define and visualise the end-to-end experience with a product or service, through storyboards, journey maps and roadmaps
● Create sketches, wireframes and prototypes that form the basis of a product or
● Present your ideas to clients, test them with users, and act on the feedback
● Advocate for inclusivity and accessibility in their approach in the products and services you design
● Work alongside the rest of the team as the product gets built and launched, helping to turn your ideas into reality
● Define how to measure the business and user outcomes of the products and services you design, and plan for ongoing iteration and validation
Apart from client work, you'll also:
● Inspire and mentor other members of the team
● Keep learning about research and design, contributing to their collection of tools and methodologies
● Get the opportunity to write and talk about your work, raising your profile (and that of the team and company)
If you're interested please get in touch today.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.