Role: Senior Delivery Manager (Digital Experience Division) @ Digital Transformation Agency.
Location: London (hybrid: 1 day in the office).
Salary: £50K - £60K+ DOE
About The Role
The Senior Delivery Manager role is vital in supporting this company's clients to deliver against their strategic objectives and help meet the needs of their customers and supporters.
This role sits within the Digital Experience division and is focused on delivering their clients' portfolio of digital projects, support programs, and partnership frameworks. You'll play a key role in helping create and deliver award-winning solutions through effective Agile project management.
Working closely with a dedicated team of strategists, designers, and developers you will be responsible for project management excellence throughout the entire project lifecycle. In return, you'll have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of exciting clients within the Charity, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Culture sectors.
Working as a Senior Delivery, you will have the opportunity to work across their flagship sectors and projects. They will be pulling on your skills, knowledge, and experience to manage projects of greater complexity and challenge. They will be pulling on your passion for your craft and your knowledge of different delivery methodologies to help set and maintain delivery standards across divisions, mentor junior members of the team, and share your knowledge with their clients.
As a company, this company believes people are intrinsically motivated to do great work and understands that for that to happen, the company needs to create space for team members to thrive. They have worked hard to create a supportive and challenging workplace, with a focus on high performance, where their team members have a high degree of ownership and are empowered to define the ways of working that will help you do your best work. As part of that commitment, they will ensure you are given training support and opportunities to develop your project management and Agile skills as part of this role.
If you want to work with a dedicated and talented project team, have a passion for excellence, and have the communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with their clients, then this will be a great role for you.
The complexity or breadth of projects, products, or teams will vary in this role, depending on the context.
- Agency experience in delivery is desirable
- Passionate about creating the right environment so the agency can deliver the best outcomes for their client
- Substantial hands-on project management experience delivering a number of digital experience initiatives
- A solid understanding of Agile delivery, with experienced knowledge of the Scrum framework and a solid basis for project governance and control
- Comfortable with technical aspects of digital experience delivery and demonstrable experience across various digital experience projects such as UX, content management systems, website development, applications, and integrations
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, able to use your stakeholder and delivery skills to bring shape and clarity to project plans and outcomes
- Able to assist and support the Delivery Lead and Client Services team as required
- Able to work autonomously with little or no supervision
- Resilient, and able to handle a large number of priorities
- Able to work effectively across multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Excellent relationship management, stakeholder engagement, organization, and facilitation skills
- Excellent organization, and attention to detail
- Eager to play a role in building the business and contribute to the continuous improvement of their ways of working
- Able to support the new business development process and take the lead for Delivery elements in new business proposals/pitches
- Able to coach and support more Junior members of the Delivery Studio
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.