Full Time (Hybrid 3 days office based, 2 days wfh)
Base Salary & Benefits: £120,000 to £150,000 DOE
CSOP (Company Shares Option Plan)
Private Medical Health Care
33 days annual leave (incl. Bank Holidays)
Plus other benefits and rewards
Are you a passionate and experienced head or director of operations? Someone who knows how to inspire a team and be conscious of both consumer and company needs? Are you comfortable with both B2B and B2C verticals? Do you have an understanding of revenue operational challenge ideally in both the UK and International markets? Are you used to working with data and have excellent stakeholder management skills? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Working for a rapidly growing company with a large degree of growth and a devoted consumer base, this is a role to really make your own. The Operations Director will help develop the company forward and strategically make plans to implement them for the future, while ensuring all compliance regulations are met.
- Successfully lead two different teams (Compliance & Customer) in ensuring company operations run smoothly
- Be the central point for all things Compliance related with a strong knowledge of industry regulations
- Develop an effective business model and strategy to achieve growth targets
- Accountable for performance delivery of KYC, SG, AML and Payments & Fraud Protection
- Work closely with Leadership Team to ensure the Customer's voice is engrained in everything we do
- Communicate company plans and business objectives to stakeholders clearly and confidently
- Understand compliance risks and ensure the risk and impact of decisions are clearly understood and not in defiance of current legislation
- Continuously develop and implement policies and ensure teams are achieving full potential via coaching, guidance and performance management
- Be the final signoff or acceptance for new products once successfully tested
- Create an analytical framework to measure the performance drivers an review them when required
- Establish a performance and data culture that rewards creative thinking, measured risk taking and exceptional execution
- Maintain levels of cost and service while ensuring the delivery of targets and KPI's
- Previous experience running a department of 25+
- Full knowledge and understanding of compliance processes
- Able to influence stakeholders and build strong relationships
- A strategic, compassionate and natural leader
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Prior experience in driving business and revenue
- Focused, adaptable and passionate
- Understand Data, KPI's and Analytical Frameworks
- Experience or understanding of online entertainment industries (very advantageous)
- Willing to be flexible with schedule when required (evenings, weekends etc)
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.