Marketing Manager FTC
12 Months Fixed Term (Hybrid). Ideally looking for the right candidate who can start quickly.
Location: London (mostly work from home, 1 day a week in Woking, 2 times a month in Notting Hill if required)
Salary: Circa £45k
Company: Large client side business, very progressive & dynamic on a growth trajectory. The role is 90% B2C and 10% B2B.
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for an exciting role with a great company? Immediately/quickly available and looking to get stuck in? If so, we have the perfect role for you! This is a role for a " Marketing Doer". Experienced candidates at the senior marketing executive level will also be considered if you are looking for a "step change". You will need to be super organised, able to action tasks quickly and be very reliable. You will be overseeing the Brand Reputation and be the sole point of contact for one particular high profile asset. You will receive agency support on Brand and be a sounding board for the internal team & the agency on POS etc. You will be a self starter managing 360 campaigns and also lead on traditional marketing (PR, Brand, Signage). You will understand measurement and performance reporting. The role sits in a marketing team of 5-7 people and you will not have any direct reports in this role.
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the brand reputation of the company and all operating assets that fall within it
- Managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- Following B2B strategy, alongside daily B2C, with a specific focus on press and communications
- Working closely with the Head of Digital to continue to develop an industry-leading marketing strategy
- Budget management and forecasting
- Management of CMS systems
- Organising and running Community Events
- Relationship building with key clients
- Client and Senior Leadership Team reporting
- Support of new business development
- Lead on the smooth implementation of SOPS and processes for the internal marketing team
- Have extensive experience developing and implementing exciting consumer brand campaigns, and be able to oversee the whole process
- Be excellent at delivering pitches, and confident when working with high-level marketing and business strategy
- Have consumer-lead experience (Agency or In-House)
- A solid understanding of Brand Communication
- Have experience carrying out the marketing strategy (you will not be involved in creating the strategy as this has already been done by the SLT for 2023).
- A good understanding of ESG/Sustainability (desirable)
- An ambitious personality and are looking to develop your career
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!