Marketing Manager B2B
Job Title - B2B Marketing Manager
Company - Be.EV
Location - Manchester
Duration - Permanent (subject to satisfactory 6 months' probation)
Hours Per week - 37.5
Salary - DOE
WE ARE ADAM are delighted to be exclusively helping Be.EV with their recruitment process in their Manchester office.
Be.EV is an electric vehicle charging infrastructure provider based in the North West. They are Greater Manchester's largest publicly available EV charging network (working in partnership with Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM); and are expanding their footprint across the North of England, working with other ambitious partners to accelerate the number of chargers across the region and to build a truly unified and community led EV charging network.
The Be.EV network is a recognised, community-based and consumer-led brand with a growing membership base (now at 10,000 and counting). Their mission is to provide a uniquely simple, seamless, and effortless charging experience - to really take the chore out of charging.
Be.EV have and continue to secure significant investment to disrupt the status quo and to play their part in responsibly transform infrastructure across the North.
Be.EV is a fast growing start-up, run by a small dynamic team with huge ambitions for growth. They are looking for a motivated marketing manager to help with their B2B engagement. Their priorities are to build awareness and profile, to expand the network, and grow member engagement and numbers.
They are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Their ideal candidate will have had hands on experience developing and executing on marketing strategy and plans. The candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand that does 'good' for people and for planet, Be.EV want to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic individual to build a marketing capability in a fast growing business at the heart of the electric vehicle and infrastructure transformation. You need to combine attention to detail and strong digital and communications hands-on delivery, with the intellectual ability to grow with the business and help to build a broad marketing and brand in-house team and capability over time.
· Developing and executing Be.EV's B2B marketing objectives and plan
· Inputting into the macro B2B strategy including agreeing key verticals, messages, channels and activations. Working to segment their B2B audiences and ascertain their different need states
· Focusing on growing the number of Be.EV sites nationally. Activating focused campaigns to target local authorities, landowners, property developers and businesses
· Working with their in-house sales & ops team to support the sales efforts, including assets and content creation - testimonials, case studies, technical, videos, product sheets, tenders etc.
· Working closely with Octopus Energy to drive synergies and other joint opportunities
· Working with their external PR agency to build their B2B profile and reputational clout. Finding innovative ways of getting their message out there - podcasts, value-add assets etc.
· Managing their B2B social channels (mainly LinkedIn) - supported by their out-of-house social media & PR agencies
· Working on lead gen / email campaigns and leading their performance marketing endeavours
· Supporting the sales team to create necessary digital and physical assets to help them expand their relationships and impact
· Working with their CTO on all aspects of web programme aimed at B2B audiences
· Managing their events, exhibitions and speaker opportunities calendar
· Being the 'brand guardian' - ensuring all B2B activity and messaging is on brand. Creating and evolving the suite of creative brand assets
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree
· Ideally experience in the D2C space, specific sector knowledge not required though FMCG experience an advantage
· Excellent understanding of B2B marketing and hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role
· Track record of delivering marketing campaigns that increase revenue and sales growth
· Based in the North (office in central Manchester though they adopt a hybrid working model)
· Passion and enthusiasm for sustainability and positive social impact
· Thrive in a fast moving, fast growing organisation
· Happy to work with a 'lean' team and to really roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
· Strong commercial/sales mindset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
· Experience with marketing automation, customer segmentation, campaign management software, CRM tools and running test and learn campaigns
· Experience creating content, including for online channels with a particular focus on SEO
Interested? Please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.