Full Time (Office Based , 1 day from home with some Travel to Clients)
Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new role? Someone who enjoys working with Luxury Brands? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As the Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in forming the strategy for this exciting and high profile business as they continue to grow.
You will support the PR & Comms Manager shaping brand awareness and brand growth.
You will also represent the brand when working with product partners, building essential working relationships to achieve all brand requirements.
Working alongside the E-Commerce Manager you will create the brand identity and have clear linked directions with all marketing plans.
- Experience of a brand / marketing role working for or partnering with luxury brands
- Clear demonstration of track record driving change to deliver clear results
- Strong commercial understanding with a creative focus
- Working knowledge and clear understanding of working with international luxury brands
- Track record in development of marketing strategies and execution of brand awareness
- Experience of budget planning
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you