|Salary||£27924.00 - £32344.00 per annum|
Fixed Term (12-13 months Full Time to start ideally in January 2022)
Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: £27,924 to £32,344 per annum DOE
Working culture: 2 days a week in the office Mondays and Tuesday, rest of the week working from home.
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new job? If so, we have the perfect role for you with an esteemed education establishment.
Working alongside other marketing and academic colleagues, you will be assisting on producing marketing campaigns to successfully recruit prospective students. Other duties include the following:
- Delivering a marketing plan and developing B2C marketing campaigns
- B2C content creation, blogs
- Events Organising
- Document Producing
- Deliver Presentations
- Assist Other Teams (When required)
- Provide Customer Service
- Coordinating Recruitment Marking Materials
- Some digital duties, for example understanding SEO tracking
- Prior Experience of Student Recruitment (An Advantage)
- Great Copywriting Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- There is no Social with this role as Social is done by another team
- Attention To Detail
- Experience with CRM Skills (Desired)
- Relevant Qualifications (or willingness to learn)
- There is support however we are recruiting for someone with a strong sense of self motivation who can take instruction and crack on!
- Higher Education or Education sector background an advantage or large organisation experience.
Please be aware this role may require a DBS check.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.