Junior Account Manager
Up to £30k DOE
Full time: 4 days a week in the office, 1 day working from home
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an established digital marketing agency in Greater Manchester on a growth trajectory. If you have good knowledge of digital marketing and excellent customer service skills, this might be just the role for you.
This role has responsibilities spanning the full range of client support. You'll take responsibility for the delivery of digital projects for new and existing clients and be a key member of the client services team.
- Manage day to day client interaction and act as main point of contact for your assigned accounts
- Identify opportunities to upsell to clients and be confident in making suggestions
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to devise campaign / project plans that meet the client's brief and budget
- Presenting campaign / project ideas and creative work
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Complete research for new business meetings and pitch writing
- Be aware of all work flowing through the studio and manage the developers / designers work priorities on a daily basis
- Track hours against project budget
- Take responsibility for ensuring every piece of work that leaves the agency is 100% accurate and signed off
- Testing websites, copy checking, and proof reading
- Dealing with technical support queries, raising tickets and liaising with clients
- Maintain internal systems - Basecamp, QuickBooks, JIRA, Trello, Google Drive
- Use Google Analytics on a regular basis to monitor the success of clients' websites and identify issues and opportunities.
- Use email marketing systems to send campaigns on behalf of clients and interpret the statistics reported
- Conduct client training on websites, CMS, Mailbe
- Produce user guides where necessary.
- Signing off all client artwork - including managing internal approval
The ideal candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of digital marketing from Agency and an intense desire to keep learning. You'll have fantastic professional customer service skills, be a team player, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrate proactivity in their approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workloads and deadlines - for yourself and for the dev team
- Ability to interpret and identify clients' needs/requirements
- Relationship building skills
- Technical understanding
- Display commitment to the company and self-motivated
- Numeracy skills
- Articulate and persuasive.
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel the company and clients' brands further. You'll join a strong, well established and friendly team and be able to learn about the Digital Marketing world from some of the best in the business.