Head of Marketing Communications
Salary: 50K - 56K DOE
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing person looking for a fixed-term contract of 12 - 14 months? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Lead strategic direction and manage the timely execution of the day-to-day marketing communications activities (online and offline printed material) and plan within the WPS business for Europe and North America. Ensuring alignment with global and local brand guidelines, strategies, and goals.
- Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing Europe & North America
- Responsible for translating product strategy into a marketing communications strategy
- Management of marketing and promotional multi-channel mail plans by brand and ensure continual communication with internal stakeholders (email, web banners, social media, offline material, sales team collateral)
- Lead generation - working closely with the data and sales team to qualify leads and ensure quick follow up
- Social media strategy (paid and organic)
- Market intel - coordinating surveys, customer site visits and focus groups where necessary
- Full responsibility for promotional budget
- Monthly reporting to senior management
- Min 5 years of senior marketing experience
- Advanced Project Mgt experience
- People Management - experience in successfully leading a team (both on-site and remotely)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills - used to multi-tasking and delivering B2B campaigns on time and in full
- An understanding of digital marketing techniques/channels and how to use them to generate marketing qualified leads
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to form strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial Flare
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!