Role: Head of Marketing
Location: Central London (Hybrid)
Salary: Circa £80K + up to 20% bonus, private medical + travel insurance, 33 days AL + more.
We're working exclusively with London's leading business-class car service provider to find them an ambitious, hard-working, and fast-acting individual to lead the marketing initiative for this hugely successful company. Responsible for getting over 10 million people where they need to go each year in London alone, this role requires an experienced, strategic, and reliable individual to spearhead the Marketing Department across the company, identifying insights and developing marketing plans to support company growth.
- Responsible for defining and optimizing the effectiveness of ROI.
- Responsible for the marketing budget and resource allocation.
- Design and deliver marketing plans that build and maintain the brand, unique to the company and its portfolio. Create business collateral to support business development. Continually review and adapt plans using data-led insights and marketing performance feedback.
- Provide strategic and operational expertise and direction to the marketing function and the rest of the organization.
- Define marketing parameters that will drive revenue growth and engagement. Facilitate Executive Team buy-in and engagement across relevant areas of marketing strategy.
- Lead the marketing activity to deliver change to the corporate brand identity in consultation with the Executive team.
- Ensure that external communications channels including the website, social media, RSM, content marketing activities, paid social, ABM, etc. are effective and in line with brand positioning and values.
- Identify, engage, and ensure delivery of best-in-class from external suppliers for optimal performance, value for money, and best-value solutions.
- Develop and maintain beneficial partnerships with external stakeholders such as media owners, conference organizers, and appropriate third parties;
- Provide clear and robust leadership to the Marketing Department to ensure high levels of motivation and the development and retention of specialist skills.
- Spearhead the Marketing Department across the company to identify insights and develop marketing plans, messaging, and content to support growth.
- Identify and develop new or expanded revenue opportunities including new launches and acquisitions;
- Accountable for marketing spends, campaigns, resources, and third-party performance with analysis and proper analytics ensuring they continue to add value and meet business objectives.
- Consistently provide business intel and insights on competitors and marketplace trends which drives key strategic business decisions in a timely manner;
- Any other duties as requested by the Chief Commercial Officer and Executive Team.
- Demonstrable experience working in a Senior Marketing or Head of Marketing position, leading the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing programs that positively impact awareness and pipeline growth.
- Proven experience in defining and optimizing ROI.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels including digital marketing channels including SEO, email marketing, website development, content marketing, and events.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and developing a brand.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms, e.g. Emarsys, and CRM systems e.g. Freshworks.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with cross-departmental colleagues to enable collaboration, effective joint working, and project management.
- Budget management experience with demonstrable accountability.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in developing and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Team leadership and skills development experience.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, demonstrated through continually reviewing marketing plans and strategy using data insights and marketing performance feedback.
- Proven numeracy and data analysis skills.
- An efficient, calm, and flexible approach.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proactive; able to self-motivate and use initiative by identifying problems in advance, creating solutions, and taking ownership of outcomes as appropriate.
- Curious, enthusiastic to learn and improve; willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
- An excellent eye for detail to ensure work is of the highest standard.
- Maintains absolute integrity and confidentiality; is trustworthy, honest, credible, and reliable.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience within the transport sector.
- CIM or Marketing qualification.
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.