Digital Graphic Designer
Full Time (Hybrid)
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer looking for an exciting new role with a great company. If so, we have the perfect new role for you! This is a new role within the business as it is on a growth trajectory and the successful candidate will be very confident in Adobe (Illustrator and Photoshop). You will also be involved in document design around annual documentation. You will initially support 3 brands which will expand to 6 in the near future. This is a B2B and B2C audience central role. There will also be some agency support.
- Designing a diverse range of work on a day-to-day basis from designing email marketing campaigns, branded collateral, internal documents, items for print as well as a wide range of digital assets.
- Designing assets using the Adobe CC suite, developing and evolving our materials, to ensure each of our business units are professionally represented
- Applying your great eye for general and digital design and understanding design trends in order to deliver superb work for our internal customers.
- Working with existing brand guidelines to develop materials for the company's six brands, liaising with the branding agency when fundamental changes to the guidelines are required.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing our marketing strategy, delivering digital development projects and proposing innovative solutions to business requirements.
- Supporting the development of material for the company's social media channels across a number of brands
- Working with the team to ensure an aligned strategy including tone of voice, brand personality and values across the multiple brands within our organisation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Design expertise for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Advanced graphic design skills
- Experienced with Adobe CC Software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven portfolio of work
- Experience video editing and motion graphics using Adobe Premier and After Effects (Desired)
- Experience with web content and basic html (Desired)
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you