European Product Marketing Coordinator
European Product Marketing Coordinator
Location: Greater Manchester (Hybrid with 2 days in office).
Salary: £28K - £35K DOE
We're looking for a European Product Marketing Coordinator to join our clients team based at their European Head Office in Greater Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity and is ideally suited to an enthusiastic Product Marketer who is self-motivated, highly organised, and dynamic to help take their Mobile print business to the next level.
You will be an integral participant in the full launch cycle of new products, operating within a niche sector entering a period of growth due to recent investment.
As part of their growth strategy in Labelling and Mobile printer ranges, they are looking for someone that can help give an edge in a competitive B2B market space.
You will have the ability to speak to people of all levels and from different countries and cultures and act as Category Champion for all the Company's Mobile print and labelling products.
- Support the preparation and proposals of the yearly marketing action plan and the achievement of the associated budgets.
- To assist in driving the marketing plans ensuring all deadlines and quality targets are met.
- Coordinate the various projects, creating relevant project briefs to design department, writing copy, attending photo shoots, managing schedules, negotiating, and managing costs
- Liaise closely with European stakeholders of the group to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and provide Product Marketing input to team when required
- Support future marketing activity with local sales subsidiaries whilst sharing best practice from other regions
- Support European sales subsidiaries' sales activity with the creation of tools for both internal and external sales teams
- Provide input to the central Web Strategy to ensure products are accurately represented
- Support the Product Manager in managing and delivering key strategic projects from start to finish
- Monitor and evaluate local sales activity within the Company's local sales subsidiaries, sharing with internal stakeholders.
- Participate in periodic sales review meetings with sales subsidiaries to understand local activity prior to sharing an overview with the Product Manager
- Liaising closely with Product Development to ensure feedback from the market is received and understood
- Contributing to the overall strategy and lead generation by providing regular insight and proposals to the Product Manager.
- Proven experience within a similar role, ideally within the IT sector but not essential.
- Previous experience within a product marketing role
- Ability to manage projects and effectively time managed workloads
- Highly organised as projects can last from 3 to 12 months.
- Ability to effectively communicate with brilliant English/Copy skills
- Able team player whilst self-motivated to deliver individual marketing projects
- Collecting and analysing relevant market data
- Competent in Microsoft Office with good working capability on Excel.
- Flexibility to travel
Client statement, 'We are actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.'
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require