Salary: £120K - £130K + Bonus package
We're looking for a director to join a company working to build the next generation of businesses and brands together. More than a traditional strategy consultancy, they believe in unlocking growth and going beyond consulting to make strategy actionable. Leading with passion and empathy, they create paths to grow not only for their clients but also for their talent around the world.
With offices globally, their client portfolio ranges from the world's most successful brands to medium-sized hidden champions in the B2B and B2C sectors.
Offering an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life this role is a niche, golden opportunity rarely on the market.
- Lead development of long-term client relationships
- Lead client engagements in the areas of brand strategy, consumer insights, customer segmentation, innovation, growth strategies, and organizational change
- Manage teams to drive superior results and insightful and actionable recommendations for clients
- Be accountable for the timeliness/quality of work and project profitability
- Manage multiple team engagements concurrently
- Mentor and train junior staff on project teams and firm wide
- Possess superior qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Present findings and recommendations to C-suite clients and executives
- Identify and close new business leads from current and new clients
- Participate in lead development and other business development and marketing efforts, in conjunction with partners and corporate marketing initiatives
- Over 10 years of relevant strategy, innovation, marketing and/or branding experience; background in strategic consulting and/or digital strategy and marketing
- Vast experience in building a business, exceptional intellectual curiosity and passion, fire in the belly and influence skills
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunities through proactive lead generation; spearheading new business pitches and selling to Fortune 500 client base
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills and ability to interact effectively with senior executives and employees in all areas of the company
- Ability to gain the respect of clients, colleagues and staff elegantly and successfully, to maintain open and efficient lines of communication at all times
- Must be high energy, driven, focused, assertive and results-oriented
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.