Digital Performance Manager
Full Time (Hybrid)
We are looking to recruit a Digital Performance Manager for a high profile consumer homeware brand who are at the forefront of sustainability in everything that they do. In this newly created role you will oversee planning and execution of UK and USA digital performance marketing strategies to acquire high quality traffic and support ambitious ecommerce growth objectives.
- Paid advertising performance - manage media budget in PPC, paid social, programmatic advertising via digital media agency to improve sales performance
- New channel testing - test, learn, scale in new paid platforms to get the right messages to the right consumers
- Affiliates - own the affiliates strategy and activities to achieve optimum returns via affiliates agency.
- Email - manage the growth of revenue through email database in conjunction with internal brand teams and agencies.
- Manage organic channel performance, brand partnerships and SEO in conjunction with the ecm team and supporting agencies.
- Reporting & analysis: competitor activity, campaign performance and implement activity to improve revenue growth
- Forecasting traffic and revenue by channel and track against monthly performance KPI's
- Work closely with brand manager and content agency to effectively deliver the marketing calendar through the relevant push media channels.
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years experience in directly managing digital performance media
- Strong knowledge of digital media platforms for D2C growth
- A good understanding of brand building and creative effectiveness.
- Marketplace management experience a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and use of analytic tools such as GA and FBBM.
Interested? Please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.