Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Full Time : 1-2 days a week in the office.
Salary: £39,742 - £46,755, depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, we have the perfect new role for you! The priorities of this role include social media, user journey, SEO, PPC, Website ads, digital ads, ensure that the website is responsive, copy writing, daily analytics, upskilling the team.
- Manage all the company websites, social media channels and digital solutions
- Be the 'Number One' company expert in those fields
- Manage the creation and delivery of Digital Content and Communications
- Support Business Strategy and Serve Stakeholder Needs
- Raise Brand Awareness and Reputation across all Channels
- Develop a Digital Strategy and Measure ROI
- Deliver live Webinars and Online Events as Appropriate
- Ensure All Process and Training Materials are Up To Date
- Manage Day To Day Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Filming, Editing & Delivering Video Campaigns
- Support the Implementation and Management of Chat Bot Technology
- Degree Educated (or equivalent combination of Education, Experience and Qualifications)
- Self-Driven & Keen On Personal and Professional Development
- Experienced with CRM & CMS Integration
- Understanding of managing social media channels and marketing output for a large organisation
- Proven Track Record of Successful High Profile Campaigns
- Copy-Writing & Proof-Reading Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Confident with SEO Tools and Stakeholder Management
- Practical Experience with Video Editing, Presentation Skills, Webinar & Digital Accessibility Tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms and A/B testing
- Understanding of GPDR and Data Privacy Policies
- Crisis comms or crisis management an advantage.
- Large organisation background essential. Services background an advantage.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.