Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Media City, Manchester
Salary: £27K - £33K DOE (Hybrid with 2 days WFH).
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to become an integral part of the UK marketing initiative for an international product manufacturer. Currently #2 in their market, they are looking for a motivated and aspirational person to assist them in taking first place.
The Company is a B2B/B2C product business, based in Media City turning over £ 1 billion per year.
- Support in developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and drive customer engagement across various digital channels (e.g., email, social media, website).
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns on Pardot (Salesforce), including design, content creation, automation, and analysis of campaign performance.
- Manage and optimize the company's social media profiles to increase engagement and followers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer personas and tailor digital marketing efforts to meet their unique needs on different digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing metrics to measure digital marketing efforts' effectiveness and identify improvement areas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external agencies to ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts with company goals.
- With the assistance of the company's marketing team in Germany, create and adapt content to be distributed primarily over digital channels.
- Create and manage SEO-led content that is also customer-collaborated in multiple multimedia formats.
- Stay current with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing and apply this knowledge to develop innovative strategies (AI Marketing).
- To support organizing and distributing of Marketing collateral assets, traditional and digital throughout the company and with our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent (foundational - if executive) understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with email marketing, including Marketing Automation and Social Media marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer personas and how to engage them on different digital channels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage daily tasks, and multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A passion for growth and self-development.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.