Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Salary: £28K - £30K (4 days in office, 1 day at home)
We're working exclusively with an international industrial product company who are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team. This role is ideal for an ambitious B2B performance marketer, looking to hone and develop their skill set in a lo-ego, forward-thinking environment. Going through a period of exponential growth, this key hire is the perfect opportunity for someone to rapidly progress their career within an incredibly successful business.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Lead to create marketing strategies for all company brands
- To create and manage digital marketing campaigns including paid social media, PPC, and display advertising
- Monitor and Analyse Google Analytics to identify optimisations and improvements to their paid media
- To work closely with the Marketing Lead to manage the Amazon e-commerce store, both Vendor Central and Seller Central accounts, and Amazon advertising
- Monitor and continuously manage the development of SEO performance globally across all websites
- To monitor, analyse, and improve the experience behind all company websites (3)
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to help create content and deploy marketing campaigns for landing pages, advertising creatives, product launches, shows, and more.
- Manage the performance of marketing campaigns and the digital performance of all Group brands, reporting on set KPI's to the Marketing Lead
- To regularly analyse competitors' marketing operations, trade organisations, and partnerships to inform the future marketing strategy
- Using the CRM system and product data to identify trends and opportunities for increasing product sales
- To be responsible alongside the Marketing Lead for the integrity and reporting of CRM Data
- To assist with the development and consistent application of corporate branding to all products and company activities
- 2+ years' experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Paid Google and social media campaigns experience.
- Experience in: Microsoft 365, Campaign management, WordPress, Salesforce, LinkedIn campaign manager, and SEO.
- B2B Experience.
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.