Once you pass probation there is more flexibility for hybrid working (3 days office based per week, 2 days wfh). This is not contractual however it is the working practice in the organisation at the moment and for the foreseeable future.
To £27k base DOE plus Bonus and Pension
Are you a Copywriter near Stockport looking for a new opportunity at a well-respected international business? If you have experience writing, editing, and proofing for offline media, then we might have just the role for you. The catalogue is focused on an extensive print catalogue with a digital element also.
You'll be working closely with the UK Product Management team to create, maintain, and optimise catalogue content, providing clear deadlines and product updates, and work on developing and optimising catalogue production processes alongside other teams.
You will also:
- Align, discuss and create agreements with the UK Digital Merchandisers on all product related topics
- Provide ad hoc support on Digital Merchandiser tasks and topics
- Ensure that all products are well structured and easy to purchase for customers across catalogues
- Write catalogue copy & descriptions that are sales driven, and provide clear guidance & information to our customers
- Work closely with the Design team to create new catalogues and other promotional material
- Coordinate with the Marcoms and eCommerce teams for promotional activity and in the creation of enriched content
- Utilise data quality reports to ensure the most accurate product information in the catalogues, and maintain an up-to-date product offering
- Manage the data of products using a complex internal system (full training provided) and liaise with other users across Europe to ensure correct data consistency and quality
- Suitable for someone who wants to take ownership of a product/project
This role would suit a copywriter with strong skills copywriting, editing, and proofing for offline media, who has initiative, enthusiasm, and a willingness to always be learning. Candidates who have had some experience working on a catalogue previously is essential.
You will also;
Demonstrate professionalism at all times
Be both target and deadline driven
Have a high level of personal organisation, and the ability to prioritise your own workload
Be a people person, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
Have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Google tools
Be able to adapt to changing priorities
Excellent English language skills
Previous experience working with a PIM (Product Information Management system) is preferred but not essential