Creative Content Manager
Location: London or Manchester
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Creative Content Manager for a high profile global sports brand. You will work with partnerships, creative teams, online media and digital platforms to deliver creative content at a high level. You will live and breathe all things content and be able to bring to life innovative and fresh ideas as they arise.
- Working closely with the creative and content leads you'll generate and implement exceptional and innovative content ideas
- drawing on a wide range of internal resources and external agencies where necessary
- You'll manage the production process ensuring key objectives are delivered whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
- You'll work with the wider team to develop creative and innovative content ideas from inception through to delivery
The successful candidate:
- You'll have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in social publishing, agency or in-house content
- You'll live and breathe content and production , understanding what is exceptional and engaging
- You'll have a strong understanding of all social platforms ie Instagram, twitter , facebook and youtube
- You'll also have an excellent understanding of digital and social analytics and ROI deliverables
- Strong project management skills and communications skills
- Experience of Branded/Editorial Content Execution in the context of project and client management
- a strong understanding of the football landscape highly beneficial
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.