Business Development Manager
A Little Bit About Us:
We are a highly successful integrated creative content company, working with retailers from startups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home. We build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter.
Our team of 100 based across Manchester, London & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and increase their sales.
In Manchester our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, production and video all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production - put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for our clients.
About The Role:
This is a huge opportunity for a driven, motivated, experienced and creative sales expert to join our fantastic team to help us reach our next level of growth.
Covering all areas of our business you will be integral in driving the new business process from lead generation, to pitch, conversion & beyond. Your key focus will be ensuring that we have a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities and will have the ability and confidence to see them through from the conversation through to the conversion.
Your role as Business Development Manager will consist of the following:
Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Searching for and engaging with suitable decision makers within the retail & B2B sector to win new business.
- Build on our CRM database and maintain our pipeline of opportunities.
- Field, respond to and manage incoming new business enquiries.
- Identify networking opportunities and attend events
- Pro-actively research and identify new markets and revenue streams.
New Business and Pitching:
- Produce proposals (including RFI's and RFP's), quotations and estimates that achieve the business' commercial goals and run large presentations managing internal and external stakeholders. Comprehensive support from a highly experienced & knowledgeable team will be available for pitches, proposals & RFP's.
- Close agreements and negotiate all key terms & conditions of the sale.
- Work closely with the Client Services Team in the handover of new accounts.
- Report back to stakeholders regularly on pipeline growth, meetings booked and business closed and increase the pipeline value month on month.
- Must have experienced of working in a creative (agency) orientated Sales or Business Development Role
- Experience in developing New Business strategies.
- Tenacious, results driven, intuitive and the ability to think on their feet.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Super organised with phenomenal attention to detail and lots of energy.
- Proficient with Excel, Word & PowerPoint and have excellent writing skills.
We don't pretend to be anything other than what we are - honest, hard working and great people to work with, all of which is reflected through our shared values.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to go in and take ownership of our sales function in a company which has never had one, yet has so many cross- and up-selling opportunities.
The potential for this person is huge and given the company is genuinely good at what they do, with a number of USPs & of course we would say it is very much an 'easy sell' and with the added bonus of an excellent salary & bonus package for the right person - if you can sell!