|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
We are very excited to be working exclusively with the crew at The Supper Club, to help them find a great B2B Growth Marketing Manager.
The Supper Club is a membership community of inspirational founders and CEOs of high
Growing a business can be a lonely and challenging pursuit, so members join the Club to
access the knowledge, expertise and support of their peers. Their new digital offering scales the ability to access those insights and complements their existing high value engagements of discussion-based events, high value content distilling best practice and small intimate forum groups.
The role will join the business at an exciting time. Having digitised the experience, they're looking to accelerate their growth rapidly both within the UK and internationally. They are a small but growing team and this provides amazing development opportunities for all involved. A large proportion of their members are achieving B Corp status in 2021.
They're looking for an ambitious marketer with a great track record to help accelerate their
growth. This is a pivotal role for a creative, technical, data-savvy marketing pro.
You'll work closely with the CEO to launch and refine customer acquisition campaigns across
paid and organic channels. You should have a background in customer acquisition and must
know the key channels inside out.
You will need experience of marketing automation tools (ideally Hubspot) and a desire to
continually learn and improve.
You will be a collaborative, team player who likes to solve a problem. Like them, you are always striving to try a new idea, learn from it and optimise the next iteration.
You may not be an expert in any one area, but you want to learn fast and test new
ideas every day to find what works.
Most important for them is potential - they want someone who can grow with them, with the goal to develop into their Head of Marketing.
* Design, build and scale new campaigns from scratch
* Test and optimise landing pages / user journeys
* Refine our analytics and conversion funnels
* Create Hubspot workflows and automations that turn leads into SQLs
* Define key personas to improve targeting, messaging and conversion
* Manage and grow their social media channels
* Monitor and develop other inbound activity (especially SEO)
The core skills they are looking for are as follows, with bonus points on offer to help you really stand out from the pack:
* First rate communication skills (written and verbal)
* A high degree of creativity and curiosity
* A self-starter (you will not want / need to be micromanaged)
* Meticulous attention to detail and quality control
* Brilliant at prioritisation and managing your own workload
* An analytical / data / growth mindset
* The ability to learn fast, and vast reserves of gumption
* Experience of marketing automation techniques and tools
* 2+ years experience
* Design skills
* Production skills (e.g. video, webinar, podcast)
* B2B experience
* Copy writing skills
* Entrepreneurial experience
* 3+ years' experience
Hopefully you will be an advanced user of some or all of these tools, which they frequently
* Hubspot (CMS + CRM)
* Google Data Studio
* Google Analytics
* Organic & paid social media
And eligible to work in the country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably
qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We know that some people are less likely to qualify unless they're 100% qualified
- if you are unsure, please apply.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are commited to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.