|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + benefits package|
We are recruiting for a Talent Manager to provide dedicated focus to the recruitment and development of talent in a well-established, forward thinking, multi-sited business. This is a brand-new opportunity to join the business as Talent manager to attract the very best people and create a best practice recruitment function.
What does this new Talent Manager role look like?
In this exciting new Talent Manager role, working within a dedicated People team, you will be responsible for designing & delivering a best practice recruitment function that ensures that strategic and operational recruitment objectives are met. Travel to other sites will be required for the role.
Initially stand alone, and working in collaboration with the business; your full remit of recruitment activity will include:
- Find, attract and recruit excellent professionals for specialist roles
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of graduate trainees, working closely with senior leaders, to find, attract and recruit the best graduate and post-graduate candidates
- Design and run an onboarding process, which integrates new employees into the business and its culture, and ensures they acquire the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be effective
- Oversee a talent development programme, complementary to the onboarding process, and help employees to develop the skills required to progress
- Working with the Marketing team to build a strong employment brand
Who are they looking for?
You will have a proven experience of working in an equivalent Talent/Resourcing Manager delivery role for a professional services business. In addition, you will possess a broad variety of innovative attractive & selections methodologies across a range of role disciplines at different levels including senior opportunities. Previous experience managing a graduate recruitment programme is essential. It is highly likely you will have set up a recruitment function from scratch or significantly improved a function previously, including the implementation of an ATS. Ideally CIPD qualified your stakeholder, influencing & consulting skills will be second to none, alongside your ability to work at pace & to deadlines.
If you like the sound of the above and feel energised by the idea of joining a great business to build a recruitment function, please apply now.