Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing ManagerWe Are Adam Lancashire, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Full Time (Hybrid)
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new role? Want to help one of the leading companies in their industry grow to new levels? If so, we have the perfect new role for you!
- Push new products from concept to launch alongside the project management team
- Follow market trends and insights as well as competitor activity
- Report on trends and data via KPI's, Metrics etc
- Responsible for package development
- Develop annual marketing plans and collateral
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure product success
- Contribute to pricing and promotional strategy recommendations
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Product Manager role (or similar)
- Understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Degree Educated in Marketing or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Knowledge of NPD and concept to launch process
- Have a strong understanding of compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised and positive
- Great problem solving skills
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.