Location: 5 day a week permanent role. This role can be a remote role if the successful candidate is not within a commutable 3 day a week hybrid distance of the following locations: Durham, Yorkshire, West Midlands, Worcester, Kent.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus & benefits including up to 6% bonus
Company: Global supplier of construction materials and infrastructure solutions
Full time: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
As the Product Manager, you'll be part of the Category Management team, focusing on developing and launching new products, managing the product lifecycle, and establishing marketing and pricing strategies. Your role involves overseeing the Wall Category, aiming to maximise market share and profitability. You'll become an expert in your product lines, contribute to organisational competence, and define strategic vision. Your responsibilities include crafting and executing tactical plans, leading product development and launches, and managing the entire life cycle, including pricing, promotion, placement, and product range optimisation.
- Serving as an expert on specific product lines, competitors, and industry dynamics
- Assisting the Category Manager for Wall Products in formulating and executing business plans, fostering innovation through 5-year Category Plans and Category vision
- Implementing a 2-year product portfolio plan aligned with the overall vision
- Overseeing the complete product life cycle, including pricing, promotion, placement, and optimising product range
- Adhering to the annual Category Management governance model and Toll-Gate New Product Development process
- Advocating for NPD from inception to product launch, actively participating in the early stages of the Innovation Process and Ideation
- Introducing new products to the market, collaborating closely with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure customer-centricity
- Maintaining product data for specified product lines across all platforms
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record in Product Management
- Expertise in either construction (cladding or facades) OR a technical manufactured product industry is essential. For example from an automotive parts background OR electrical equipment OR an industry where the customer wants to know technical aspects of products (tensile strength, environmental impacts or degradation in high/low temperatures) OR cladding/walls/Facades
- Familiar with reading product technical standard and product technical certificates.
- Strong communication, relationship-building, and influencing skills
- Proficient in project management with a passion for innovation and problem-solving
- Analytical mindset to analyse data and identify trends
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial mindset and a business and technical acumen
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Flexibility to travel occasionally (up to 25% of the time)
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!