Full Time (Hybrid)
Location: Greater Manchester
Base Salary: £120,000 to circa £155,000 per annum DOE
Are you an experienced Product Director looking for an exciting new role with a well established company? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- Define the product development strategy in line with the company's vision
- Lead the product team & UX team to create a successful roadmap of plans
- Analyses success of new features and products
- Oversee all product development resources
- Department budget handling
- Establish KPI'S and SLA'S
- Encourage communication and collaboration across all teams
- Liaise with senior management and key stakeholders
- Deliver a united approach to user-experience
- Develop and grow the product development team
- Maintain strong connections within the industry
- Previous experience managing a high performing product department
- Proven experience in product launch
- Strategic and inspiring leader
- Knowledge of the online gambling/betting industry
- Experience managing teams and stakeholders
- Data driven and commercially minded
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to construct a feasible development roadmap
- Skilled at implementing product development procedures and requirements
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you