People Advisor - 12 month FTC - London / Hybrid - £45,000 + Private Medical, Bonus, 28 days holiday and pension scheme
We are delighted to be supporting our client, a well-established, family run SME organisation, in their search for a People Advisor to join the team on a fixed term basis as they embark on a period of transformation.
The People Advisor will provide exceptional support to hiring managers particularly around onboarding processes, ensuring that the candidate experience is seamless and that managers have all available tools and support to welcome new joiners to the business.
The People Advisor will ideally have a generalist skillset but have a particular interest in the onboarding experience, with an analytical eye and the ability to spot areas for improvement while ensuring the candidate experience is of the highest quality. Key areas of focus will include;
- Working with hiring managers to create personalised onboarding plans for new starters
- Challenge the business in terms of the why and the how
- Evaluate onboarding and communicate with all those involved to identify areas of success along with points to develop
- Ensure a robust timetable is in place for check ins and that the post-joining programme of induction is tracked and happens as it should, also ensuring a seamless transition once onboarding is complete
- Responsibility for communications to new starters
- Support the wider team in terms of the change agenda
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previously worked in a hands-on People Advisory capacity with a particular interest in onboarding and candidate experience. Great stakeholder management skills are really important as it the ability to think critically and provide solutions.
With offices in Central London you must be happy being office based, although they do operate on a hybrid basis so some flexibility is offered. As this is a 12 month fixed term contract we are ideally seeking someone who is immediately available or on a short notice period.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a strong family feel, who put their employees, stakeholders, and customers first and retain their founding ethical and moral values.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.