Marketing Manager (Global)
Full Time Monday to Friday - Permanent role
Salary: £45k - circa £51k DOE
Company: Mid-sized company owned by a large international corporate
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Friday lunchtime finish. Officially fully office based, unofficially 1 day a week at home with line manager approval.
Are you an experienced Marketing professional looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! You will be working closely with the Global Product Manager to take the lead on new products, defining the value proposition, and communicating to the channel partners. This is a very much a marketing role as opposed to product management. You will be a proactive individual with a can-do attitude. You will also have broader business acumen as you will be part of the SLT.
- Develop and oversee effective marketing plans and campaigns for the business over a variety of channels including social media, events and digital
- Create marketing materials for the business e.g., presentations, website content, presentations etc.
- Support the company's channel partners with information and funding to ensure successful representation of the business to their customer base
- Work alongside other teams within the business such as sales, product development, and customer support
- Analyse marketing data to identify areas for improvement, and use these insights to optimise future growth and marketing initiatives.
- Manage the budget for marketing and work closely with the finance team to keep track expenses and the use of marketing funds
- B2B experience and marketing strategy involvement
- Previous experience bringing a product to market including marketing communications, catalogues, email etc.
- Creativity, attention to detail, communication and presentation skills are essential
- Competent in building a relationship with distributors
- Key focus EMEA execution
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!