Full Time (Hybrid Working)
Location: Chiswick, London
Salary: £35 - £40k
We are working exclusively with Zulufish, a multi-award-winning interior design and architectural design and build consultancy, and their sister company HUX, a market-leading joinery specialist, to help them find a brilliant Marketing Manager on a perm basis.
Founded in 2005, Zulufish offers a full range of interior design and architectural services, alongside a comprehensive design & build package. Their sister company HUX creates unique, bespoke cabinetry and furniture for a wide range of design professionals and discerning private clients. Working across both residential and commercial spaces HUX's portfolio of tailored cabinetry, case goods and kitchens marry practicality and functionality with innovative and interesting design and materials.
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious individual to lead and develop the marketing pillar for both businesses.
What you'll be doing…
- Create a yearly marketing strategy and implementation plan & identify future opportunities for brand enhancement
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- To deliver marketing campaigns for all business areas - HUX & Zulufish
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Create the annual brand marketing budget and run the activity programme to budget
- To take responsibility for external PR & Marketing events such as Decorex
- To manage the company's PR agency - monthly reporting to the board of directors, monitoring and delivering the expected results
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, and events
- Execute & manage online and offline marketing initiatives, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, and brand awareness. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Knowledge of WordPress essential - updating website content
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Design of marketing collateral such as brochures, leaflets, business cards, sales documents etc - knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud essential
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
- To manage the PPC agency - making sure that budget is fully utilised, bidding on the right keywords and locations and the ads are fully optimised
- Ensure a clear and engaging brand voice is carried through all marketing materials
- Excellent copywriting skills - for blog content, newsletters, social media, website content
- Fully manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews.
- Analyse key metrics and compile reports for monthly management meetings showing results (ROI)
- Contacting completed projects to organise photoshoots / professionally photoshoot finished projects/products
- Award submission for both businesses
- Mange collaborations / launch collaborations
- To fully manage the company's CRM system - Salesforce, and distribution lists on Mailchimp
- To manage the receipt of initial sales enquiries in Salesforce in line with the company's sales process.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!