Full Term (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* During first 6-months you will assist with the project management of a brand relaunch, including new website and associated brand collateral & content.
* On an ongoing basis, support the creation, development and delivery of the FPE marketing plan, including its content calendar and individual campaigns. This content to include thought-leadership, sector commentary, FPE and 3rd party events, transaction announcements, and portfolio company activity.
* Liaising internally and with 3rd party stakeholders (e.g. content creation agencies) to ideate, create, co-ordinate and review content to enable it is distributed regularly and that it gives a consistent FPE tone of voice to the market.
* Ensure all elements of marketing collateral is consistent with brand guidelines and consider ways to improve these materials (examples would be include email flyers, tailored powerpoint presentations to target investee companies, etc).
* Co-ordinate submissions by FPE (and its investee portfolio companies) into relevant awards & events
* Working with various members of the FPE team, particularly Head of Origination (Ben Cole), to plan, coordinate & run various virtual & physical events through-out the year (see appendix with draft list of events).
Digital Marketing Operations
* Responsibility for ensuring the company's sector-focused CRM system (DealCloud) is up-to-date and accurate. This will include liaising with all members of the FPE team to ensure data is entered in a timely fashion and undertaking regular reviews to ensure accuracy. This will include producing reporting from this system. Full training to be provided for use of this platform.
* Distributing content & campaigns through digital channels, including FPE's website, email and LinkedIn.
* Take responsibility for managing the FPE website and Content Management System (CMS). This will includes maintenance / uploading of content on the website and liaising with the 3rd party web agency.
* In time, developing and tracking marketing KPIs
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
* No specific qualifications required. Potential for right candidate to be supported through Entry level CIM qualifications.
* Basic knowledge of the financial services / investment sector would be welcome but not critical
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint & Excel) is essential. Evidence of building presentation templates in MS Powerpoint would be advantageous. Training available.
* Training to be provided on the company's sector-specialist CRM platform - DealCloud. This product's outbound marketing module (Dispatch) has features equivalent to well-known marketing platforms such as Hubspot.
* Experience of using a CMS (e.g. Wordpress) and design and editing software (e.g. Adobe Indesign, etc) would be helpful.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Between 1 and 2 years of experience of some, but not necessarily all, the Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Enthusiastic, self-starter with good interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail and pride taken in work and ability to work within deadlines
* Able to work on own initiative and operate as part of a team
Interested? Please apply now!