Role: Digital Campaign Planner (Maternity Leave)
Salary: £35K- £40K DOE (Hybrid, 2 days in the office).
We are working exclusively with a Manchester-based creative marketing agency working with some of the biggest names in retail, FMCG, and travel. With multiple studios spanning the North, they drive engagement through strategic insight, creative, digital, social, photography & video. Being an award-winning company, with a state-of-the-art office and in-house studio, this agency requires a strategic and analytically focused Digital Campaign Planner to help maintain the performance marketing strategy while the Head Of Performance is on maternity leave.
The purpose of this role:
- Working closely with the digital channel specialists (PPC & Display, SEO) to create aligned marketing strategies and campaign plans, based on well-informed insight.
- Creation of paid social strategies and campaign proposals (Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc)
- Spearhead the latest Paid Social channel innovation and best practices
- Presenting performance marketing strategies internally and externally. You'll be using the vocabulary of web, search, social, and PPC constantly, both internally and with clients.
- Working with account management to understand a client's problems
- Proactively ensuring that the strategy is considered and followed throughout all stages of the campaign's life cycle
- Working with client services and the Strategy Director to communicate the agency's digital offering.
- You will have a strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and how they fit together in the marketing mix, with consideration for different channel roles (across SEO, PPC, and Display and with a particular focus on Paid Social).
- Knowledge of the Paid Social space across all leading platforms.
- You will be analytical and able to interpret insight
- You will be a self-starter
- You will have 3 years of experience in a similar role
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.