Tuxedo Money Solutions
Industry Insight Report: Embracing digital in the Financial Services sector.
Tuxedo Money Solutions are one of the UK’s leading payment technology companies. Since forming in 2006 Tuxedo have been providing e-money products for consumers as well as white label and off the shelf solutions in the B2B space. The Financial Services sector has its own unique set of challenges when it comes to delivering digital – and so building a talented team capable of delivering results in a dynamic and highly competitive marketplace couldn’t be more important.
We sat down with Rory Jackson, Head of Business Development at Tuxedo to understand how they have embraced the changing landscape of digital and approached the unique challenges (recruitment and otherwise) presented by a heavily regulated environment.
About This Report
Our report discusses the following areas and challenges relating to marketing and recruitment within the Financial Services sector:
- Main recruitment challenges in FS
- Challenging the negative perceptions of the FS Industry to attract the “cream of the crop”
- Embracing a creative approach to marketing in a heavily regulated environment.
- Building a skilled in-house team
- Insourcing vs. Outsourcing
- Social Media & Compliance Processes
We are always looking for driven individuals to join our team.